Thursday 19 September 2013

She likes me... She likes me not...

She likes me... She likes me not??? Obvious question faced by every guy whenever he fell for someone. Trust me this Question can lead to sleepless nights , one can leave his meal thinking of this same question again and again.

Why this is so difficult? why can't we just go to her and tell what we guys feel for them. What are we afraid of...???? Well i don't know, my bad. I am confused too and facing the same shitty situation right now. We guys have courage of doing anything in this world but whenever there's a girl involve in anything all of a sudden our level of courage goes down to big ZERO. 

Waiting for her where she often comes, looking at her hiding behind someone, following her without letting her know are few tasks where no-one can beat me or i should say beat us(Guys). 



Looking into her eyes or making an eye contact with her is all we want, why can't they just look into our eyes knowing the fact that we are looking at them, all it take is few seconds of their time... But no... they want us to take the pain all the time. But let me tell you one thing guys i don't know about you all but i just love this attitude of her, it is an add-on in her beauty.



Accept this guys, each and everyone of us try to get a sight of her either by following or waiting for them for long time without thinking of consequences or what impression we are making on them.
Yes this is true, i follow my stupid heart ignoring my idiot mind in situation like this and i guess everyone of us(guys) do this only.

I know, most of us fail in this battle but friends i think being in love or attracted to someone is an amazing feeling. One can never forget all the stupid things he did just to gain her attention that too for a second. I don't know what's their(Girls) take on this and what they think, but we should respect them no matter what are the results.


Hmm.... my case is kinda weird. All i am doing is waiting waiting and waiting.... Sometimes it actually hurt but I hope my wait will end soon, a glimpse of her is the source of my energy and keeps me charged till i meet her again... :) . I don't know what's gonna happen, all i can do is hope for the best.


Well i think its never easy as things never workout the way you wanted them to be but still one should never stop trying, there's a saying "FORGET THE RISK AND TAKE THE FALL IF ITS WHAT YOU WANT THEN ITS WORTH IT ALL"





No comments:

Post a Comment