Friday 20 September 2013

Pretending not to like Some One, Toughest Thing...



Today I realized that it's really hard to pretend not to like a person when you really do. I have seen many guys and girls doing the same in my college life and in my professional life. Yeah yeah... I am one of them. But I think its really wrong to hide your feelings for the one you like, but on the other hand you just can't go to her and tell what you feel as there is very high probability of getting slapped and after that the feeling of getting embarrassed in front of every one... OMG, I am getting goosebumps imagining myself in that situation. 


No offence girls but let me tell you guys, girls are best in this. they really are. May be i am wrong but i guess most of you guys agree with me and i know somewhere girls feel the same too. But why???
Why we need to pretend, why can't we just go to a person and tell him or her what we feel. Why it is so difficult?? 

It really s**ks when you are ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world. And why this happens??? when someone pretends not to like you.


I personally feel that if you like someone then you should tell him or her what you feel, before its too late or someone else will be sitting at your place on a date at a romantic place, holding her hand, laughing at you and you will be pretending that you don't give a damn about it but inside you will be cursing yourself thinking why didn't you took that one step of telling her. I know its not a easy deal but guys you really don't want to see someone else taking your place beside her. 

Friends I just know one thing that life don't give second chance... So stop thinking and start working, do anything(remember no bloody illegal stuff) and tell her about your feelings. Make a plan, take help of your friends... yeah I know friends screw things up rather than helping you out but still... its worth taking a chance..., but don't just let her go.

All the best lovers...


"Once in a while right in the middle of Ordinary life, Love give us a Fairy Tale..."

No comments:

Post a Comment